We've prepared a list of frequently asked questions to help you get a better view on our studio and our design process.
Get a better view on our studio
In order to get a better view of our studio and how we work, we have prepared a list of answers to the most common questions we've beed asked in the past.
- What types of design services does QBKL offer?
- Before we start our collaboration, I want to find out more about you. Where can I look?
- How much will it cost me to work with you?
- What does the cost of a project include?
- How long will it take you to complete my project?
- How will our collaboration work? Is there a design process you follow?
- Will you instruct me on how to use the artwork you provide?
- How will we keep in touch during our collaboration?
- How will I pay you?
1. What types of design services does QBKL offer?
We mainly focus on designing and implementing custom WordPress websites and blogs. We also offer identity and logo design, stationary design, web design for other platforms than WordPress, newsletter templates, brochures, fliers, posters and other print designs.
You can check out our full list of services here.
2. Before we start our collaboration, I want to find out more about you. Where can I look?
You can first review our website, to discover our team and our previous work, plus what our clients say about us. You can also follow us on Twitter or visit our Facebook page. For more in-depth information, check out our team’s blogging tips blog, Blogsessive or our PR and marketing blog, Words of a Broken Mirror.
3. How much will it cost me to work with you?
QBKL offers a wide range of services, from web design and development, to logo and identity design, newsletter design and several other forms of print design (posters, brochures, catalogues, etc). The cost widely varies depending on how many of these services you are looking to contract, how complex the work you require is and how fast you want it done.
We are aware that there is always a lower price to be found in the world of design, but we charge based on our expertise, creativity and knowledge or related fields that impact our work. The offer we will send you reflects the amount we consider fair for the volume and quality of work provided to you.
4. What does the cost of a project include?
Depending on each project and the services it entails, a list of deliverables will be thoroughly outlined in our offer.
5. How long will it take you to complete my project?
Again, the amount of time needed to complete a certain project depends on its nature and the amount of work included and on other clients that we are working with at the time. We will do our best to accommodate your delivery time requirements, but a project can take anywhere from a couple of days (quick updates, simple designs) to a few months.
6. How will our collaboration work? Is there a design process you follow?
We start researching your company and the market field you’re working on from the moment you request a design offer from us. After accepting your offer this is how things go:
- Filling out a design brief – based on an extended conversation with you, we will summarize what you need in terms of design, your preferences and the directions to follow.
- More research and brainstorming – we will continue our research into your business, your segment and competition, and come up with design ideas to discuss among ourselves and brainstorm with you
- Working on the design and development – this is the part where we use all our creative juices and expertise to create exceptional work for you, reflecting your business and attracting your customers.
- Feedback and tweaking – before finalizing your project, we will discuss it, get your feedback and tweak or change the design and development work if needed.
- Project delivery – we will supply all the artwork to you, install and implement where needed
- Client service – we provide support to our clients throughout and after project completion. Should you need our support after the project delivery and implementation, we are here to offer our expert advice and answer whatever questions you may have.
7. Will you instruct me on how to use the artwork you provide?
Depending on your needs and preferences, we wither create a style guide for you, explaining how to best use your brand identity and website, or we train those in charge of your company’s identity on how to best employ our artwork.
8. How will we keep in touch during our collaboration?
We can be reached through several channels. Once the offer is accepted you will be supplied with all the contact details you need.
9. How will I pay you?
Please bare in mind that we charge a 50% down-payment before starting our collaboration. The remaining 50% will be paid when the project is completed, before transferring all relevant files to you.
We accept payments through PayPal, which accepts Debit, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. The payment process is easy and straightforward and does not require you to have a PayPal account.